Dry Needling Advanced Course
Australia's SAFEST Dry Needling Course
The Dry Needling Advanced Course is for Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Myotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Acupuncturists, General Practitioners, RMT's and practitioners who have already completed a CPD Health Courses Dry Needling Introductory course or a Level 1 DN course by another accredted education provider.
If you're a Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Myotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Acupuncturists or General Practitioners treating myofascial pain who's already completed a a Dry Needling Introductory course or a Level 1 DN course by another accredted education provider then the CPD Health Courses Dry Needling Advanced course is for you!
Many clinicians join our Advanced course on the same weekend as the Introductory course because they want to learn the extra needling techniques straight away. But you can join the Advanced at a later date if you wish.
There are 2 parts to our Dry Needling Advanced course: 8-hrs of online theory and 8-hrs of practical training (Sun 8-5pm). More details below.
Did you know you can enrol and start your Dry Needling online training today for just $99? Click Here for more details.
After receiving your 1st payment, you'll be enrolled on the course & receive a Welcome email with 3 easy steps to start your online theory modules straight away.
The Dry Needling Advanced course takes you to the next step in discovering the benefits of Dry Needling techniques. Having learned how to treat individual muscle trigger zones, the Dry Needling Advanced course focuses on treating the most common musculoskeletal conditions that you see in private practice.
Our Dry Needling courses teach you a variety of Dry Needling techniques that enable you to treat a variety of patients, conditions and presentations.
Very good experience. Course well organized, easy to learn.
If you're looking for a course to complement what you've already learned about Dry Needling, then the Advanced Dry Needling course is the right course for you. Here are the top reasons why practitioners join the Dry Needling Advanced course:
- They want to increase their knowledge & skills on what they've learnt at the Dry Needling Introductory course.
- They want the choice to complete all their Dry Needling training in one weekend (Intro & Advanced Bundle) or join the Advanced course at a later date (after consolidating their Introductory training).
- They've completed the Introductory course, love the results and now want to learn more about treating every day conditions using Dry Needling.
- They've completed another education providers Dry Needling course but they're not happy with the standard of safety or depth of content, so they've hesitated to use Dry Needling because they just don't feel confident.
- They completed the CPD HC Dry Needling course a long time ago and not had the opportunity to use it but now they'd like to get started. They've lost confidence and want re-assurance that they're safe.
- They've completed their dry needling training with another course provider and now they're looking for an alternative model that suit their treatment preferences and their patient demographic.
- They're required to periodically update your Dry Needling qualifications and want to do this as easily as possible.
Very informative, I definitely have gained more confidence and knowledge in dry needling.
Just like the Dry Needling Introductory course, the Advanced course allows you the flexibility to start your DN training when you want to.
You don't have to wait to start learning; all you need is a computer and an internet connection and you're ready to start your online theory there and then.
Complete your DN Advanced course online theory modules at home and then attend a practical course at one of our 7 locations around Australia. It's that easy.
What will you learn at our Dry Needling Advanced course?
The Dry Needling Advanced Course focusses on treating the most common musculo-skeletal conditions seen in practice using Dry Needling.
The following is a list of common musculo-skeletal conditions that we cover in the Dry Needling Advanced course:
- Acute & Chronic LBP
- Neck & shoulder tension
- Shoulder Pain
- Medial & Lateral Epicondylagia
- Tension Headaches (Frontal, Occipital & Temporal)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Inversion Sprains
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Knee pain
- Infra & Supra Patellar Tendinopathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- TMJ pain
- Dental Pain
Excellent. Friendly, helpful lecturer.
Jialing T (Physiotherapist)
There are 2 parts to our Dry Needling Advanced course, the 8 hr online theory program and the 8 hr practical course (Sun 8-5pm).
Dry Needling Advanced Practical Course: 8 hours
Having completed your online theory, the final part of your Dry Needling Advanced training involves attending a Practical course at a location of your choice. This is a purely practical course which covers needling techniques for the following regions:
- Knee: Chondral & Periosteal Pecking, Tendon Needling: Supra & Infra Patellar Tendons
- Foot & Ankle: Plantar Fascia (Quad. Plantae, FDB). Achilles Tendon. Periosteal Pecking to Post Calcaneus. Acute Ankle Sprain
- Elbow: Periosteal Pecking Medial Epicondyle of Humerus. Supinator (Belly & Origin) & Pronator Teres
- Shoulder: Review of Lung & Pleural Fields. Teres Major & Minor. Latissimus Dorsi & Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus
- Low Back: Q/L, Piriformis & Deep Multifidi
- Head & Neck: Occipitalis, Frontalis, Masseter & Temporalis
One of the best courses I have recently attended
Alisdair M (Osteopath)
Dry Needling Advanced Theory Course: 8 hours
Our comprehensive online program guides you through the following areas of study:
- Module 1: Safety Considerations
- Module 2: Advanced Dry Needling Techniques & Common Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Module 3: Dry Needling: Research
Once you successfully complete the Dry Needling Advanced Course you'll receive:
- A Certificate of Completion
- An Acuneeds Australia Discount Voucher for your first purchase of needles
We know that you're going to love our Dry Needling Courses and you're going to learn a lot of great information.
But we also know that you'll need some help remembering everything you've been taught, so that's why we've developed the FREE CPD Health Courses Dry Video Training App.
It contains great dry needling video clips to remind you of the important safety points like needling directions, handling and referral patterns.
We've even got a FREE weekly Skype Study Group that you can join. If you're interested in joining the group contact us.
We hope to meet you at one of our Dry Needling course soon :))