About CPD Health Courses
- It will increase the types of conditions that you will be able to treat.
- It will create new treatment opportunities and interventions that you never thought possible.
- Instead of you referring patients to other therapists, they’ll be staying with you and other therapists will be referring patients to you.
- By learning any new skill you’ll grow in confidence as a therapist.
By completing Dry Needling training with CPD Health Courses you’ll not only learn how to use Trigger Point Dry Needling but you'll be able to treat more conditions and you’ll have more options for treating the same things that you treat now. You'll have more tools in the toolbox.
- Sports teams are now asking for Dry Needling as a key skill to have available for their players.
- Newly graduated therapists are getting qualified in Dry Needling therapy to maximize their job opportunities.
- Patients are now calling clinics and asking the question… Do you do Dry Needling?
- Everyone's talking about Dry Needling, how easy it is use and the great results they're getting. I feel I'm missing out (FOMO):)
- I feel that there must be more to my work than just treating where it hurts. I want to know what causes that muscle pain, the science behind myofascial pain and how to confidently explain this to my patients.
- I feel that there’s so much competition out there from other Manual Therapists. I’ve worked hard to get where I am today but now I'm looking for something to make me stand out above the rest.
- At the clinic I work at everyone uses Dry Needling, it makes it difficult when they want to refer or someone's away for patients to be referred to me.
- I want to treat more than just tight shoulders and backs. I want to be able to increase the number of conditions & areas of the body that I didn’t even know were in my scope of practice, conditions like TMJ pain, knee osteoarthritis, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, & rotator cuff tendinopathy.
- I want to be recognised for all the study I've completed, the hard work I've put in to build my reputation and the money I've invested to get to where I am now.
I wanted to ensure that when a health practitioner attended any of our courses, their experience would be the best they’ve ever had.
I wanted to ensure that your experience would be worth talking about. In order to do this, I thought about all the courses I’d ever attended and all the lecturers & presenters I’d ever listened to.
As a business owner of 27 years, running a busy practice treating patients & managing staff, I understand how precious your time is. We all need time to complete CPD in order to stay current but we also want time to spend with our friends & family.
I soon realised that the problem with many conventional teaching methods used today is that they don’t fit in with our busy lifestyles.
After a full week of treating patients, I didn’t really want to sit in a stuffy lecture room on my ‘weekend off’, listening to endless power point presentations.
Learning can be serious, dull & boring!
I realised that others probably felt the same way as me; tired & a bit overwhelmed after listening to hours of theoretical information, trying to remember it all…only to start another busy week of patients again on Monday morning.
Online theory plus practical courses
With this in mind I thought; “Why not create theory courses that could be studied online in a relaxed environment at home, reducing precious time away and saving money on flights & accommodation?”
So I extracted the best information from all of the courses I’ve attended; added my own style, insights, knowledge & experience to create online theory programs plus practical courses.
These courses have been developed using state of the art technology to ensure meeting your CPD requirements is an enjoyable experience.
A theory presentation shouldn’t be like the nasty greens you have to eat before you get to the ice cream!
At CPD Health Courses you’ll enjoy a gourmet meal every time you take one of our courses.
We’ve used the latest technology to bring you state of the art online programs with fast and easy user interaction on your laptop or PC.
Once enrolled, you’ll simply click to start your program & listen to the presentation. Alternatively you can download the course manual & read the notes. You can choose when you want to study & where you want to study.
You can complete the theory at a pace that suits you, not your course presenter.
That’s the beauty of online eLearning. You can start & stop your program whenever YOU want, completing your study at home or at work. All you need is a computer & an internet connection.
And just because the theory is online, doesn’t mean you can’t ask questions.
Our support service encourages you to ask as many questions as you like; whether you’re studying online at home, during your practical course or at anytime after your course.
"I found the course taught by Wayne to be extremely helpful to my clinical skills set.
It was taught in a way that was highly relevant and clinically focused- these were it's biggest advantages over other similar courses as well as the key fact that it was a smaller group setting, which meant a lot of hands on practical time.
All questions I had were answered at the time of asking and it's clear that Wayne knows the information he is teaching very well."
Dr. Ed Wittich
Blended Courses (theory online followed by a practical course)
With a blended course involving online theory & practical skills, practitioners can join a practical course after completing the theory at home in their own time, at their own convenience; feeling refreshed & eager to start learning new practical skills that they can use the next day.
The atmosphere in our practical courses is relaxed, easy going, fun & friendly.
We want you to feel that you’d much rather be at our practical course than at the beach or playing golf. We never want you to feel that you wish you were somewhere else!
You’ll get to practice, practice, practice on our PRACTICAL courses.
I really hope you can join us at one of our courses and enjoy a new way of learning.
We look forwards to seeing you soon.
Dr Wayne W Mahmoud (Director)
CPD Health Courses